TL SONGWRITING offers you a unique investment opportunity; A chance to buy a gift that really will “keep on giving” throughout the life of the recipient and beyond to future generations. They will listen to their song throughout the years and be flooded with happy memories, taking them back to their special occasion. The list of occasions where a Custom Song would be appropriate is longer than you might think, and the happiness it brings is beyond measure.
If your goal is to have a wonderful experience and to make a lasting memory, you’re in the right place! Your custom song will become a cherished keepsake that will not fade or wilt.
The joy of the moment and the memories a custom song creates are PRICELESS! Call now to schedule your no-obligation consultation!
List of Occasions
- Weddings: Play it as you walk down the aisle; for your first dance; Father-Daughter/Mother-Son Dance; Wedding Gifts/Party Favors; Background song for your personal video you may be planning or during any special moment in the ceremony
- Bridesmaid/Maid of Honor friendship gift
- Engagements (this could mean a song for an engagement celebration, or a song that says “Will you marry me?” or anything like that!)
- A tribute song for your Mom, Dad, Sibling, Child or any Relative, Best Friend, Teacher, basically anyone who is special to you
- Valentines Day
- Birth of a child
- A personalized lullaby for a child
- Celebration of Life/Memorial
- An “I Love You” song (Earns you extra “points” if it’s not done on Valentines’ Day!)
- An “I’m Sorry” song
- An “I Forgive You” song
- Church services/sermons
- Christmas, New Years’, Mother’s Day/Father’s Day, Thanksgiving (pick a holiday) memories song
Performance of your Custom Song
Have Tita Luisa sing your custom written song live at your event!
Music for your Venue
Have Tita Luisa provide live music for your venue!
Her solo performances can best be described as “living room sessions”, because her relaxed and sincere style makes you feel right at home. From the moment she picks up her guitar, you are drawn in to the music, which is a blend of the familiar and the new. With influences including Joni Mitchell, Stevie Wonder, Alison Krauss and James Taylor, her own songs borrow from many genres and are stories, hopes and dreams that will strike a familiar chord in the listener. Her repertoire includes selections of original songs as well as music from current popular artists and those of the last 9 decades.
“Songwriting For The Soul: A guide to emotional peace through words and music”
Tita Luisa will engage your audience with this humorous, informative and interactive presentation! No musical ability needed!
Her debut CD “What Is Love”, recorded with Dennis Plant of Bon Vivant Studios, showcases captivating vocals and harmonies as well as sincere and thought-provoking lyrics. The CD is loaded with COSA Award-winning songs, including the title track featuring an exquisite duet.
With songs about the search for love, love found, love lost, and love gone wrong, to social issues and love for humankind, this CD offers the full spectrum of the colors of love. The lyrics speak of emotions and thoughts that are a part of life’s fabric. They are stories, dreams, and hopes that settle comfortably into your heart and are sure to touch a familiar chord. It’s no surprise that she is quickly becoming the favorite singer/songwriter for many people.
Also noteworthy on this CD are the impressive sounds of world-class percussionist Chalo Eduardo, and special guest Grammy-winner Andy Armer on the tune “Slave To Love”. Rounding out the list of musicians contributing to the CD are Dennis Plant, Mike Biggers and Chris “Mez” Gomez of Person People with his flowing rap on the song “Free”.
CD is available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/titaluisa
For a personalized, autographed CD, contact Tita Luisa.